How Does Harness Work?
Harness is an enterprise platform for continuous automation of application and micro-service deployment.
Harness integrates with your artifact servers and cloud providers and then runs through workflows to deploy your artifacts to your cloud.
Continuous Delivery (CD) can be run whenever you like, manually or in response to any events, such as when a new artifact arrives.
- Teams build and execute complete CD pipelines in minutes using serial or parallel workflows across their applications, services, and environments.
- Deployment workflows are rapidly built with out-of-the-box support for Basic, Canary, and Blue/Green deployments using cloud technologies such as AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, GCP, Docker, and Kubernetes.
Harness applies unsupervised machine learning to automatically verify application deployments in production, detecting performance and quality regressions from tools such as AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk, Elastic, Sumo Logic, or any custom Metrics Data Provider.
- Complete RBAC (role-based access control).
- Secrets management for certificates, SQL connection strings, storage account keys, passwords, SSH keys, encryption keys and more.
- Compliance Rules.
- Audit trails across deployments to maintain information and system integrity.