Add a Secrets Manager
Harness includes a built-in Secrets Management feature that enables you to store encrypted secrets, such as access keys, and use them in your Harness applications.
In this topic:
Before You Begin
Step 1: Configure Secrets Manager
- Select Continuous Security > Secrets Management. The Secrets Management page appears.
- Click Configure Secrets Managers. In the resulting Secrets Managers page, the Status column indicates the Default provider.
- Click Add Secrets Manager. The Configure Secrets Manager dialog appears.
- Provide the account access information for the new secrets manager.
- If you choose to set this secrets manager as the default, select Use as Default Secrets Manager.
- Click Submit.
When a new Default Secrets Manager is set up, only new Cloud Provider and/Connector secret fields are encrypted and stored in the new Default Secrets Manager. Existing Cloud Providers and Connectors created before the change are unaffected.
- Adding Secret Managers
- Managing Secrets