Add Physical Data Center as Cloud Provider
Connect your physical data center as a cloud provider where you will deploy your services using Harness.
You add cloud providers to your Harness Account and then reference them when defining deployment environments.
In this topic:
- Before You Begin
- Step 1: Add the Cloud Provider
- Step 2: Display Name
- Artifact Support for Download and Copy
Before You Begin
- See Harness Key Concepts.
Step 1: Add the Cloud Provider
To add a cloud provider to your Harness account, do the following:
- Click Setup, and then click Cloud Providers.
- Click Add Cloud Provider and select Physical Data Center.
The Add Physical Data Center Cloud Provider panel appears.
Step 2: Display Name
Enter a unique Display Name.
For a Physical Data Center Cloud Provider, no credentials are required. Instead, you add an SSH secret in Harness Secrets Management, and select that later in your Harness Environment in Connection Attributes. For more information, see Secrets Management.