Add an Azure DevOps Artifact Source
To add an Azure DevOps Artifact source to a Harness Service, you add an Azure DevOps Artifact Server as a Harness Connector, and then use that Connector in your Service to add the Azure DevOps organization, project, feed, and package name.
In this topic:
- Before You Begin
- Step 1: Ensure an Azure Artifacts Connector is Set Up
- Step 2: Add Azure Artifacts Package Feed to the Harness Service
- Next Steps
Before You Begin
Step 1: Ensure an Azure Artifacts Connector is Set Up
Before you can add an Azure DevOps artifact feeds to your Harness Service, you need to add a Harness Connector for your Azure DevOps organization.
Use the information in Azure DevOps Artifacts to set up the Connector in Harness.
Step 2: Add Azure Artifacts Package Feed to the Harness Service
Azure Artifacts are available for Secure Shell (SSH), AWS CodeDeploy, WinRM, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Service deployment types.
For the Harness SSH Service deployment type, Azure Artifacts are available for all Artifact Types except Docker Image.
In your Harness Service, do the following:
- In Service Overview, click Add Artifact Source, and then click Azure Artifacts.
Azure Artifacts appears.
- In Name, enter a name that identifies the artifact feed you are adding.
- In Source Server, select the Azure DevOps Artifact Server you added to connect Harness to your Azure DevOps Artifacts. For more information, see Azure DevOps Artifacts.
- In Package Type, select the package type, such as Maven and NuGet. Only supported types are listed.
- In Scope, select Project or Organization. If you selected Organization, Harness uses the organization specified in the Azure DevOps URL setting in the Source Server you selected.
- In you selected Project, in Project, select the name of the Azure Artifact project containing the feed you want to add.
- In Feed Name, select the name of the feed for your artifact.
- In Package Name, select the name of the package for your artifact.
Here is an example of a completed Azure Artifacts setup.
- Click Submit. The Artifact Source is added to the Service.
You can use Artifact History to manually pull a list of builds and version.