Add an AWS KMS Secrets Manager
To store and use encrypted secrets (such as access keys) and files, you can add an AWS KMS Secrets Manager.
In this topic:
Before You Begin
Step 1: Gather the Required Details
Either from the JSON for the Key Policy, or in the AWS IAM console, under Encryption keys, gather the following required details — Display Name, AWS Access Key ID, AWS Secret Key, and AWS Resource Name (ARN).
For more information, see Finding the Key ID and ARN from Amazon.
Step 2: Configure Secrets Manager
- Click Security, and then click Secrets Management.
- Click Configure Secrets Managers.
- Click Add Secrets Manager. The Configure Secrets Manager dialog appears.
- Select AWS KMS from the drop down list.
- Enter the information gathered in the previous step.