Configure Delegate Proxy Settings
All of the Delegate settings include proxy settings you can use to change how the Delegate connects to the Harness Manager.
In this topic:
Shell Script Proxy Settings
Run the setup-proxy.sh script included in the Delegate download and provide the proxy information.
- Proxy URL - The syntax for the proxy URL must be of the form
The following settings are optional:
- Username - Enter username if required.
- Password - Enter password.
- Suffixes - Enter a comma-separated list of suffixes that do not need the proxy. For example,
.company.com,hostname,etc. Do not use leading wildcards.
- Manager - Select Yes or No to have the Delegate bypass proxy settings to reach the Harness Manager.
The output will look something like this:
PROXY_MANAGER=false means that we selected Yes in response to the Bypass proxy settings to reach Harness manager? question.
PROXY_SCHEME is for the Delegate to reach the proxy server, not for Delegate connections beyond that.
Docker Proxy Settings
The proxy settings are in the launch-harness-delegate.sh file:
-e PROXY_HOST= \
-e PROXY_PORT= \
-e PROXY_SCHEME= \
-e PROXY_USER= \
-e PROXY_PASSWORD= \
-e PROXY_MANAGER= \
-e NO_PROXY= \
Kubernetes Proxy Settings
The proxy settings are in the harness-delegate.yaml file:
- name: PROXY_HOST
- name: PROXY_PORT
- name: PROXY_SCHEME
- name: NO_PROXY
- name: PROXY_MANAGER
- name: PROXY_USER
- name: PROXY_PASSWORD
PROXY_MANAGER setting determines whether the Delegate bypasses proxy settings to reach the Harness Manager in the cloud. If you want to bypass, enter