Add Phases to a Workflow
In multi-phase deployments, such as a Canary Deployment, Workflow steps are grouped into phases.
In this topic:
Before You Begin
Step: Add a Phase to a Multi-phase Workflow
To add a phase to a multi-phase deployment, do the following:
- In Deployment Phases, click Add Phase. The Workflow Phase settings appears.
- In Service, select the Service to use for this phase.
- In Infrastructure Definition, select the Infrastructure Definition where you want the Workflow Phase to deploy the Service.
- If you want to override a variable that is defined in the Service you selected, in Service Variable Overrides, click Add. Enter the name of the variable to override, and the override value.
- Click Submit. The new phase Workflow appears. Complete the phase Workflow as you would any other Workflow. You can also define the Rollback Steps for this phase.
- When you are done, click the name of the Workflow in the breadcrumbs, to return to the Workflow overview and see the phase added to Deployment Phases.