Share Your Cost Perspective Report
You can share the cost report of your Perspective with your stakeholders. Create a daily, weekly, monthly, or custom (using CRON expression) report sharing schedule. The report is sent as per the set frequency.
In this topic:
- Before You Begin
- Create a Report Sharing Schedule
- Edit a Report Sharing Schedule
- Delete a Report Sharing Schedule
Before You Begin
Create a Report Sharing Schedule
You can create a schedule for sharing cost report of your Perspective. Perform the following steps to create a schedule:
- In Perspective Builder, click Add a report sharing schedule.
- In Name of the Report, enter a name for your Perspective report.
- In Enter Recipients, enter an email ID of the recipient.You can add up to 50 email IDs for sharing the report schedule. Email IDs are separated by a comma.
- In Repeat frequency in UTC, select the frequency for sharing the report. All the schedules are executed in Universal Time Coordinated (UTC).
- Daily: Select the time from the drop-down list.In minutes, you can select zero or thirty minutes only.
- Weekly: Select day and time from the drop-down list.
- Monthly: Select date and time from the drop-down list.
- Custom CRON Expression: Enter Cron expression to create a schedule. For a Cron expression calculator and examples, see Cron Expression Generator & Explainer.
- Daily: Select the time from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
The report schedule is displayed in the Perspective.
You can also edit or delete the report sharing schedule.
Edit a Report Sharing Schedule
To edit your report sharing schedule, perform the following steps:
- Click Edit.
- The Report Sharing Schedule settings appear. Follow the steps in Create a Report Sharing Schedule to edit the details of the schedule.
Delete a Report Sharing Schedule
Once a schedule is deleted, it cannot be restored. To delete your report sharing schedule, perform the following steps:
- Click Delete.
- Click Confirm Delete.
The schedule no longer appears in the Perspective Builder.