Add Artifactory Servers
Harness supports both cloud and on-prem versions of Artifactory. Connect your Artifactory artifact servers with Harness.
In this topic:
- Before You Begin
- Visual Summary
- Review: Artifactory Permissions
- Step 1: Select Artifactory Server
- Step 2: Display Name
- Step 3: Artifactory URL
- Step 4: Credentials and Usage Scope
Before You Begin
- See Harness Key Concepts.
Here's an example of the Artifactory Sources configuration.
Review: Artifactory Permissions
Make sure the following permissions are granted to the user:
- Privileged User is required to access API, whether Anonymous or a specific username (username and passwords are not mandatory).
- Read permission to all Repositories.
If used as a Docker Repo, user needs:
- List images and tags
- Pull images
Step 1: Select Artifactory Server
To connect to an artifact server, do the following:
- Click Setup.
- Click Connectors.
- Click Artifact Servers.
- Click Add Artifact Server.
- In Type, select Artifactory.
Step 2: Display Name
Enter a name for the Artifactory Server. This is the name you will use to identify this connection when adding an Artifact Source to a Harness Service.
Step 3: Artifactory URL
In the Artifactory URL field, ensure that you enter in your base URL followed by your module name: https://mycompany.jfrog.io/module_name.
Step 4: Credentials and Usage Scope
Enter the credentials.
For secrets and other sensitive settings, select or create a new Harness Encrypted Text secret.
Usage Scope is determined by the secret you selected.