IP Whitelist Management
Whitelist the IP addresses that may access your Harness account. You can enter individual IP addresses or a CIDR.
To Set Up IP Whitelisting
The following procedure enables the IP Whitelisting feature using an example CIDR.
To set up an IP Whitelist, do the following:
- Mouseover Continuous Security, and click Access Management. The Access Management page appears.
- Click IP Whitelist Management. The current IP Whitelisting configuration appears
- Click Add CIDR/IP Address. The Add CIDR/IP Address dialog appears.
- In IP Address/CIDR, enter a CIDR or an individual IP address. You can click Include Current IP Address as a shortcut.
- Set the Status of the Whitelist to ACTIVE or DISABLED and click SUBMIT. The Whitelist is created.
You can create multiple Whitelists and enable or disable them as needed.