Add Application Stacks
You can use an application stack or catalog to define the solution stack to use when deploying your service. There are three options to choose from:
- Use a Harness built-in application stack. Harness includes several common application stacks, such as Tomcat 7.
- Upload your own application stack. Upload your application stack file as described below.
- Include your application stack with your artifact when you create your service. In this case, when you create a service, leave the Application Stack field untouched (do not choose any of the options in that list).
Add an Application Stack or Catalog
To add an application stack or catalog, do the following:
- Click Setup.
- In Account, click Application Stack.
- Click Add Application Stack. The Application Stack dialog has the following fields.
Click the name of the application stack family.
Enter the version number, such as Tomcat 6.
Enter a name for the application stack.
Enter a description for the application stack.
App Stack Archive File
Upload the app stack file. For example, here is the app stack file for Tomcat on Azure.
Enter the checksum to ensure transition and storage integrity.